- Followers 0
- Following 0
- Updates 8
7 Wonder City is a modern and hi-tech city located in Islamabad, Pakistan. It boasts of top-notch facilities and amenities that make it an ideal place for investors. The city offers a wide range of services and amenities, making it an ideal investment destination. 7 Wonder City Islamabadis home to a number of world-class facilities and amenities, including world-class hospitals, schools, and shopping malls.
7 wonder city Islamabad best housing society
Posted in: 7 wonder city islamabad
7 wonder city islamabad is one of the best housing societies in Islamabad. It is located in a prime location and offers all the modern amenities that one could ask for. The society is well-planned and has a beautiful landscape. It is an ideal place to live in and is perfect for families.
Islamabad is the capital city of Pakistan, and is considered to be one of the most beautiful capitals in the world. The city is home to many different ethnic groups and cultures, and is a popular tourist destination.
Islamabad is also home to some of the best housing societies in the country. These societies offer a variety of amenities and facilities to their residents, and are considered to be a great place to live.
Some of the best housing societies in Islamabad include:
- The Islamabad Cooperative Housing Society
- The Islamabad Model Housing Society
- The Islamabad Residential Society
These societies offer a variety of amenities and facilities to their residents, and are considered to be a great place to live. If you are looking for a place to live in Islamabad, these societies are a great option.
2. Location of Islamabad
Islamabad is the capital city of Pakistan, and is located in the Pothohar Plateau in the north of the country. The city has a population of over 1.2 million, and is the 9th largest city in Pakistan. Islamabad is the wealthiest city in Pakistan, and is home to the headquarters of many multinational corporations. The city is also home to the Pakistan Stock Exchange, and the Islamabad Stock Exchange.
Islamabad is located at the confluence of the Islamabad River and the Soan River. The city is situated at an altitude of 1,700 meters above sea level, and has a subtropical climate. The city has five main zones, which are the Red Zone, the Blue Zone, the Orange Zone, the Green Zone, and the White Zone.
The Red Zone is the central business district of Islamabad, and is home to the Pakistan Stock Exchange, the Islamabad Stock Exchange, and many multinational corporations. The Blue Zone is the diplomatic enclave of Islamabad, and is home to the embassies of many countries. The Orange Zone is the residential area of Islamabad, and is home to many upscale neighborhoods. The Green Zone is the administrative area of Islamabad, and is home to the Parliament of Pakistan, the Supreme Court of Pakistan, and the President's House. The White Zone is the educational zone of Islamabad, and is home to many universities and colleges.
3. The different types of housing societies in Islamabad
Islamabad, the capital city of Pakistan, is a well-planned and organized city. The city is divided into several sectors and housing societies. There are many different types of housing societies in Islamabad.
The most common type of housing society in Islamabad is the gated community. These societies are usually well-maintained and have all the amenities that a family needs. Gated communities are usually located in the more expensive areas of the city.
Another type of housing society in Islamabad is the cooperative housing society. These societies are owned and managed by a group of people. Cooperative housing societies are usually located in the cheaper areas of the city.
The third type of housing society in Islamabad is the private housing society. These societies are owned and managed by a private company. Private housing societies are usually located in the more expensive areas of the city.
All three types of housing societies have their own advantages and disadvantages. It is up to the individual to decide which type of society is best for them.
4. The amenities offered by these societies
The housing societies in Islamabad offer a wide range of amenities to their residents. Some of the most popular amenities include:
1. Swimming Pools: Most of the housing societies in Islamabad have their own swimming pools which are open to all the residents. These pools are usually well-maintained and offer a great place to relax and take a dip.
2. Gyms: Gyms are another popular amenity offered by these societies. These gyms are usually well-equipped and offer a great place to work out and stay fit.
3. Restaurants: Many of the housing societies in Islamabad also have their own restaurants which offer a variety of cuisines. These restaurants are a great place to eat out and enjoy a meal with family and friends.
4. Shopping Malls: Many of the housing societies in Islamabad also have their own shopping malls which offer a variety of shops and stores. These malls are a great place to shop for all your needs and wants.
5. Parks: Parks are another popular amenity offered by these societies. These parks offer a great place to relax and enjoy the outdoors.
6. Security: Security is a top priority for most people when choosing a housing society. These societies offer a variety of security features such as 24-hour security, gated communities, and CCTV surveillance.
7. Transportation: Transportation is another important amenity offered by these societies. These societies usually have their own transportation services which offer a convenient and hassle-free way to get around.
5. The security arrangements in these societies
The security arrangements in these societies are very good. There is a security guard at the gate who checks the identity of the visitors and also keeps a record of their entry and exit. There is also a CCTV camera installed at the gate which keeps a 24-hour vigil on the activities of the residents and the visitors. The streets of these societies are well lit and there is a regular patrolling by the security guards.
6. The prices of houses in these societies
Islamabad is the capital of Pakistan and one of the most beautiful and modern cities in the country. It is also one of the most expensive cities to live in. The prices of houses in Islamabad are some of the highest in the country.
There are many factors that contribute to the high prices of houses in Islamabad. The city is home to many of the country's most affluent and powerful people. It is also the seat of the government and many multinational companies. This makes Islamabad a very desirable place to live.
The prices of houses in Islamabad are also high because of the city's limited supply of land. Islamabad is a relatively new city and was designed to be a planned capital. This means that there is not a lot of land available for development. The prices of land and property in Islamabad are therefore very high.
The high prices of houses in Islamabad are a major problem for many people who want to live in the city. The cost of living in Islamabad is already very high and the prices of houses are making it even more difficult for people to afford to live in the city.
There are some steps that the government is taking to try and address the problem of the high prices of houses in Islamabad. The government is working on increasing the supply of land in the city. It is also trying to attract more investment into the city.
The high prices of houses in Islamabad are a major challenge for the city. However, the city's attractions and its potential make it a very desirable place to live.
7. The conclusion
Islamabad is the capital of Pakistan and one of the most beautiful cities in the world. The city is home to some of the best housing societies in the country which offer a great lifestyle and amenities to its residents. Islamabad is a great place to live in and its housing societies are the perfect places to call home.